I am uncertain about quantum mechanics


Thursday, July 14, 2011

So I'm back in Illinois and it was a rather interesting day of traveling.  I had to take a lot of modes of transportation in order to get from California to Illinois.  I used a car, a plane, a subway, and a train in order to reach my final destination.  The train ride, however, was particularly interesting because it drove backwards the entire time.  It started out all normal with us driving forward then I suppose we changed tracks and then we started moving backwards.  We were going slow at first and moving toward Chicago Union so I was rather confused as to why we were going back then same way we came.  Eventually we ended up picking up speed and sped past Union Station so we just drove backwards the entire time.  Half way through the train ride, I guess there were a lot of rocks on the tracks so as we went over them they started flying everywhere.  I thought that was interesting.  They flew pretty high too since one came up to the height of my window.  It was a bumpier ride than the last time I was on the train and we were going backwards which was interesting.  It may it difficult when I was trying to figure out where I was because none of the signs faced me since we were driving backwards and the conductor didn't announce any of the stops so I just kept track of the time.  All in all it was a rather interesting day of traveling.

I finally finished Deuteronomy and read half of Joshua on the train ride!  Now I just need to finish the last half of Joshua and then I'll finally be caught up Judges where I'm suppose to be...almost there.

"Many things in the song of Moses are severe, but the ending is very positive.  No matter how evil the children of Israel might be and no matter how much God might be provoked in His anger toward them, the result, the issue, will be good.  Instead of forsaking His people, God will eventually come in to vindicate them.  This is true concerning Israel and also concerning the believers in Christ."
Deut. 32:43 note 1.

"Ultimately, this book shows us that the love of God consummately works for His people they may enjoy His full blessing according His will and foreknowledge.  In spite of the failure of God's people in loving God and fearing Him and in spite of their unfaithfulness, God will be faithful to the end, and eventually He will accomplish His intention that His people may enjoy His full blessing."
Deut. 33:1, note 1.

No comments:

Post a Comment