I am uncertain about quantum mechanics


Friday, February 17, 2012

Psalms 73: 16-17

"When I considered this in order to understand it, It was a troublesome task in my sight, Until I went to the sanctuary of God; Then I perceived their end."

Footnote on 'sanctuary':
Lit., sanctuaries.  The solution to the psalmist's perplexity concerning the prosperity of the wicked was obtained in God's sanctuary.  First, God's sanctuary, His habitation, is in our spirit (Eph. 2:22) and, second, it is the church (1 Tim. 3:15).  Thus to go to the sanctuary of God, we need to turn to our spirit and go to the meetings of the church.  Once we are in the sanctuary - in the spirit and in the church - we will have another view, a particular perception, of the situation concerning the wicked (vv. 18-20).  In our spirit and in the church we receive divine revelation and obtain the explanation to all our problems.

No comments:

Post a Comment